Westfields has become the largest and one of the most prestigious corporate communities in the Washington, DC region. The 1100 acre, Class A, mixed-use community will accommodate 11-14 million square feet of office, flex/R&D, retail, hotel and associated space and is conveniently located approximately seven miles south of Washington Dulles International Airport in Fairfax County, Virginia.
Westfields was designed for corporations and organizations to achieve the very best work environment to attract and retain top talent from around the globe and create a prestigious but affordable presence in the Washington, DC area.
Attention to detail and a commitment to quality of life has made Westfields the location of choice for companies and organizations such as Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, ManTech, The Aerospace Corporation, CACI,Leidos, Level3, CSC, DynCorp, Marriott Corporation, NS2Labs, VTG, , Integrity Application Inc, Vencor, Engility(SAIC), Accenture Federal, System High Corp, TASC, General Dynamics, Scitor, Booz Allen & Hamilton, SpaceX, NJVC, The Teaching Company, CMC, Travelers, Unicom, Premium Distributing, Medmarc, Omniplex, Quest Diagnostics, Westfields Play & Learn Children’s Centers, national developers and a number of local developers all committed to one thing– creating the very best work environment in the region.
Westfields provides inherent flexibility by the type and size of product and space allows for corporations to expand and adjust as needed while maintaining their corporate presence in Washington. Have you you seen Westfields lately?
Westfields' Hallmark Features:
- Strategic location – The heart of Fairfax County's Cyber and Technology Corridor. Near Washington DC and close proximity to Washington Dulles International Airport, I-66, and Route 28
- Prestigious corporate community
- Unparalleled array of amenities, including The Westfields Marriott, indoor and outdoor athletic facilities, childcare centers, restaurants, and jogging trails, easy walking distance to Fairfax County CubRun Recenter and access to the Westfields Gold Club (a public golf course offsite)
- Wide range of product types (Corporate HQ, Office, Flex/R&D, Hotels, Office Condos)
- Development controls and strong covenants and controls
- Comprehensive transportation network
- Natural park like setting and landscaping
- Restaurants (Westfields Marriott's Wellingtons Pub, Sunset Terrace, Starbucks)Lazy Dog, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Eggspectations, Cava, Wegmans and many others on the way.
- Child Care: The Goddard School, BeanTree, The Boyd School, and other child care services
- Gas Stations: Westfields Sunoco and Quick Stop Store